lunes, marzo 31, 2008

Black sheep hunting Montevideo




Black sheep hunting Montevideo

  • STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS , 1 de abril de 2008, 8:41

    Thank you very much my friends for your kind comment

    i just added you in my street style slinks

    and i'll be glad to collaborate with me for the coming press magazine i've been proposed to create and the website as weel

    would you like ?

    Kamel
    street style romancer in Paris

  • STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS , 1 de abril de 2008, 8:45

    hey !

    where are my star next to my name ??

    lol

    i'm joking

    i am very flattered to have ctched you eye
    i am sur we'll do a great job together to show that fashion is for sheep whereas style gives personality

    Kamel

  • Anónimo , 3 de abril de 2008, 21:03

    ahh el de la segunda foto es federico gomez! vive en atlantida mi pueblo jaja! muy fuerte encontrarlo por aca!


    me encanta el blog
    saludos!
    missfefoline

  • Anónimo , 5 de abril de 2008, 14:58

    me encanta esta pag!

    beso

    Iñaki

  • Anónimo , 12 de abril de 2008, 21:55

    estas chupando un limon o que? lindo pibe igual lastima que lo conozco .

  • Crista , 23 de noviembre de 2008, 21:35

    el new raver esta a full en montevideo!